[IP] Re: Re: shift work..Shari and hubby..new topic ..babies

I'm not sure how much less "work" having a pregnancy is on the pump vs shots.
I was on three and four shots a day, had HgbA1cs in the 5's, and still had a 9
#3 oz baby at 37 weeks.  (Baby #2)  Both times I had excellent care, control ,
etc, but I think the work will still be there...all the Dr. visits, glucose
checks, etc.   However, you'll notice that I did it twice too....kids are
great....one of the reasons I really like the pump is that I can be flexible
around their schedules instead of making everyone tap dance to the beat of the
peaks and valleys of shots.    One mom's opinion.  Linda