Re: [IP] Quick release Rapids maybe?

I just asked my D rep a few weeks ago and he hadn't heard of anything
D.  I tried the Rapid but couldn't not use it due to the Metal, so I
tried the Softset ( just like Rapid, but made from Teflon ) which has
QR.  Anyway, my point being you could order the Softset through M, which
does work on the D pump.

I just was doing come price comparing.  The following was supplied
yesterday:  http://www.fifty50.com/.  The prices for M are muchcheaper
prices for D are slightly higher or the same.

Hope this helps.