[IP] Cheap source for infusion sets?

I *know* this must be a FAQ, but I haven't been able to find any related
messages in the archive (possibly because the archive's a bit difficult to
search!).  I've just today started pumping insulin (hurrah!).  I started
saline on Saturday, two days ago, using a SoftSet.  Today my educator had
me try a Silhouette, because I'm so thin that the SoftSet was a bit of a
problem.  So far I like the Silhouette a bit better, though the insertion
is not as nice, and I'm wondering about alternatives to MiniMed for buying
the infusion sets.

Ideally, I'd like a place that offers shopping online.  Since I think I'm
stuck paying out of pocket, I'm *really* interested in finding something
cheaper than MiniMed's listed price of $97 for 10 catheters and infusion
sets (yowch!).  I realise that "Silhouette" = "Tender" = "Comfort" so sites
selling any of those would be fine.

I'm also going to see if I can get MiniMed to swap me some Silhouettes for
some of the SoftSetQRs they sent me with my pump.  I suspect they will, but
I'd still appreciate knowing about cheaper sources for us out-of-pocket
folks for future reference.

By the way, I'm loving the pump so far.  Looking forward to getting the
rest of the Ultralente and Lente insulins out of my system, and getting my
basals set right!

Thanks a lot,

--Woj                      Matthew Wojcik                 email @ redacted
   Type I for 4 years, Pumping Humalog since 23 Feb 1999, MiniMed 507c
         College of Computer Science, Northeastern University