Re: [IP] site problems

OK....so how much should I be able to pinch and be comfortable using the
softcerter??

Thanks,

Mason " sitting here with a 507c and an appointment for next week to start
saline......" Miller

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
http://www.netstreet.net/
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

Be sure to check out http://www.sincerelybill.com/ to see why Netscape named
Sincerely, Bill their #1 What's Cool site for 10/1/98!!

CNN says "Sincerely, Bill is fun whether you love Clinton or hate him!" -
11/5/98 http://www.cnn.com/ONLINE/