[IP] site problems

I also had a lot of bleeding sites with softsets when I started using
the softcerter. I called minimed and they told me to stop using the
softcerter because sometimes when a person is thin this could happen.
Not only were my sites bleeding my BG were bad and I had very bad black
and blues, At first I loved the softcerter because it made it easier to
insert but the effects on me were horrible. I now use sillouttes and
it's made a big differance. Been pumping for 2.5 years.
Don't know if this will help any.
Take Care  Patti