Re: [IP] FastTake meter theft -- Be Careful!

>I remember reading here in the past a post from someone saying her
FastTake was >stolen on a train, evidently mistaken for a wallet.  Well, I
just had mine >stolen on an airplane, taken from my bag, again probably
mistaken for a wallet.   >Just wanted to remind everyone to be careful,
especially with this meter.  The >appearance of the case does make it look
like a wallet or small telephone.
> Bob

I wonder what they thought when they opened it up.. hehe.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438