[IP] FastTake meter theft -- Be Careful!

For those of you who aren't familiar with the FastTake Blood Glucose Meter,
(which I really like using), it is tiny and comes in a small black velcro
folding case about the size of a wallet.   I remember reading here in the past
a post from someone saying her FastTake was stolen on a train, evidently
mistaken for a wallet.  Well, I just had mine stolen on an airplane, taken
from my bag, again probably mistaken for a wallet.   Just wanted to remind
everyone to be careful, especially with this meter.  The appearance of the
case does make it look like a wallet or small telephone.   Bob