Re: [IP] HELP!-No Delivery

I am not able to use Humalog because it is preserved with Phenol and I was
phenol injured when I worked in the medical field. M-Cresol (another
preservative is also a phenol derivative and even with that I cannot be close
to the insulin as the odor of it puts me into an asthma attack.
Phenol is not a very suitable preservative to have to use but they use it
because it is cheap and it helps with keeping bacteria down. But still I have
to make myself react in order to try to stay "healthy" when it comes to my
diabetes. I wish there was a way to see if I could feel better by stopping
insulin but there is no way..I am caught ..darned if I do and darned if I
don't...I don't know what I will do if my hubby could no longer fill my
catridges..Do they come prefilled by chance? I did find a potential source for
insulin without preservatives but it is very costly and has to be used right
email @ redacted
PS my BGs dropped in 2 hours..so I was able to drive to a meeting.