Re: [IP] What to buy?

In a message dated 2/22/99 6:13:36 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<How would you like to sleep with a "pack" around your waist.

I use the waist-it at night and find it quite satisfactory.  I also have a
money belt as an alternate.  Don't know how it will be in the summer, though.

I found the flannel nightgown from Unique Pump Accessories way too big (I am
5'4'' and about 120 pounds), and it tore when I rolled over while my husband
was on one of the tails.  I also didn't like the pocket being so high, because
I could hear the clicks too well.

Linda Zottoli
dx1955 at age 8, pumping since 10/98