[IP] Beverly Wilkins Profile

Dear Beverly:  I have been on the pump less than one week.  Already I am
realizing the freedom it affords me!  I wasn't sure I was going to like being
attached to something, but it doesn't bother me one bit.  My b/g readings
aren't jumping all over the place, and it was so nice to go to an afternoon
party on Sunday and be able to eat with everybody else!  I love it.  Besides,
today I realize I actually feel better than I have in quite some time!  Joanne