Re: [IP] HELP!-No Delivery

> Thanks..
> Thank you for the prompt reply. Now how long before my BGs go down?
> I use velosulin.
May take 4 - 5 hours. Talk to your doc about switching to Humalog, it
works much faster.

> Ok now I can feel the bolus I gave myself. It burns..never has done that
> before..
Does it once in  a while, not often unless it is a very large bolus.

I will check my BGs in an hour..is it ok to drive when my BGs are
this high? I feel kinda tired..

Probably only if you can determine that they are actually comming
down. Remember, you will be resistant for a short time because of the
high bg.