Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete v. Profile

     FYI -  I've seen several posts recently about the AccuChek Advantage
     and Complete meters reading whole blood.
     My most recent batch of Advantage strips (also compatible w/ the
     Complete meter) came with an insert stating that they were now
     calibrating the strips to provide a PLASMA level (about 8%
     difference).  There will likely be a period of time while both the
     whole blood and plasma strips may exist in the marketplace.
     The new Comfort Curve strips (compatible w/ the Advantage and the Complete)
     are all calibrated to PLASMA level.
     -David W.