Re: [IP] HELP!-No Delivery

It was in the site..I can't use the softsets in the abdomen I guess.
When I do my BGs never can get down..But above the waist no problem.
Live and learn..
Thank you for the prompt reply. Now how long before my BGs go down?
I use velosulin. I get so worked up over some of these things. I think I need
to chill out..
Ginny (who has too much stress)
Ok now I can feel the bolus I gave myself. It burns..never has done that
before..I will check my BGs in an hour..is it ok to drive when my BGs are this
high? I feel kinda tired..