Re: [IP] HELP!-No Delivery

At 09:48 AM 2/22/1999  Ginny Kloth wrote:
>Help..this is my first no delivery . I bolused some insulin as my BGs are
>up (they are 343.) and got No Delivery..

First of all, you may want to give yourself an injection of insulin to
bring the BG's down. You'll feel a whole lot better. Then, check the
reservoir to make sure you have insulin left. If you have insulin, try
un-attaching the QR and try to bolus. If insulin drips out from the QR and
the pump works with no more alarms, you have a blockage in the set.
Otherwise there could be a crimp in the tubing. If all else fails call