Re: [IP] Site problems

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, pazit leibovich wrote:
> Is it possible it was in a blood vassal for 3 days without me feeling
> anything?

Sounds like your having "all" the luck. It is unusual to nick a blood
vessel, but it does happen every now and then. Sometimes it only bleeds
when the set is removed, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. It may not
bleed until the set actually comes out, or it may bleed a little into the
site and inhibit insulin absorbtion. My daughter has been pumping 4 years
and, as I recall, this has happened to her only twice.