[IP] Site problems

This is the second day that I have the same problem: I get up fine, and than
the morning bolus seems to have no effect. After having more than 400 after
lunch, I changed the site. When I pulled the old one out it bled a little.
The first one was in for 3 days, the second for 1 day.
I use sofset.
Is it possible it was in a blood vassal for 3 days without me feeling
How come it was fine for half a day (Ichanged before dinner and had great
BGs in both evening), and than stopped working?

IDDM 20 years
Pumping 507 for a month