Re: [IP] Supply List

"Natalie A. Sera" wrote:

> It says 1 box each of Polyfin QR needles

That's the SofSet QR: Polyfin is the tubing, seems someone there got confused
or thought it HAD to be different from sofSets in some noticeable way.....

Soft Set Ultimate Needles

Presumably SofSets without QR

and
> Silhouette Needles.  I know what the SofSets and Silhouettes are, but
> what is Polyfin QR?
>
> Then they say a box of paper tape. Is that the same as Hypafix?

Don't know, gave up on external tapes when I started using Comforts (aka
Silhouettes
or Tenders).

> Also, Polyskin II -- is that the same as IV3000?

Seems I remember that 1 is 1 brand of tape I used way back when.

> I remain totally confused about which brand of what is which -- Tenders,
> Comforts, Rapids, Silhouettes, Sofsets, etc. Tegaderm, Hypafix, IV3000,
> Polyskin, etc.

Tenders , Comforts and Silhouettes are all the same thing, made by Maersk in
Denmark and private labeled (OEM) for the 3 different companies that sell them.

> The supplies I have are what MiniMed sent -- I didn't choose which or
> what -- but there is a stern sentence  to the effect that my insulin
> pump start will be delayed if I don't bring my supplies.  I wonder if
> brands matter!

To an extent. I'm sure you only need 1 of the 3 I mentioned above, the tapes
etc?
Better call them and ask for clarification!

> Type Weird, with pump in hand!

Soon to be on belt or in pocket, I presume!

Ted Quick