Re: [IP] Supply List

supplies I have are what MiniMed sent -- I didn't choose which or
 what -- but there is a stern sentence  to the effect that my insulin
 pump start will be delayed if I don't bring my supplies.  I wonder if
 brands matter! >>
Why not call your team and ask for clarification.You will need your pump, 2 or
3 syringe cartridges with needles, infusion sets, insulin, prep pads, at
least. Also, your meter and test strips.
Barbara B.