Re: [IP] Accu-Chek Complete v. Profile

I have had similar experiences with the Complete and the Profile.  I was
selected to be on the Complete field trial before it became available to the
public.  Once I was having an insulin reaction (I know this because of the
classic symptoms) and I tested with both meters at the exact same time.  The
Complete said I was 89 and the Profile said I was 51.  Now that is quite a
difference.  I always notice the profile to be a bit lower and in that
instance it proved to be more accurate.  I did the full field trial for the
Complete and then went back to using my Profile full-time and it is my meter
of choice.