Re: [IP] Re: Lancing Device

You are correct that it is not designed for use on the fingertips.  The
hole in the end would allow your finger to go in too far, thus causing
an incredibly deep puncture.

OUCH!

You can use the device on the side of the palm of your hand (the meaty
part below the pinkie), the base of the thumb, the lower forearm, the
outer thighs, or the abdomen.

I have one, and I like it.

Mke