[IP] question about silhouettes

I am trying out the "sils". This is my second time trying them, and both
times, I've noted a light red (very light), slightly raised (very slightly)
bump about the size of a dime at the spot where I think the end of the
cannula is. No itching or burning. This happens not long after insertion. I
am intimidated by them somewhat with that big, honkin' insertion needle,
but the second one was easier and I went in at what I estimated to be a 30
degree angle. I use Velosulin. I am neither heavy nor thin-just well
padded. Is this to be expected? Thanks, cindy