[IP] Glucometer:DEX

Dear Karen,
     I used the Glucometer Dex in a trial with my doctor.  It was provided free and free strips for a year.  I loved it.  The strips were on a disc that you inserted into the meter.  There were 10 test strips per disc.  It is very small andfit anywhere.  It was such a great little machine.
     My blood sugars were all over the place.  My doctor told me to go back to my one touch meter because he had found that peoples blood sugars were crazy when in reality it was the meter.  I went back to my one touch and my blood sugars are level.
     It would be great if they could make something that portable that was reliable.  I loved it and was not real happy when I had to go back to my old meter.