Re: [IP] Disgusted

>From Jim
Thanks to Sam and all who answered my email on being disgusted. I have
really been looking forward to the pump and it has been more headaches, I
like knowing unless something goes terribly wrong it is working, and I don't
have that trust. When i use a syringe I know I have insulin  in me.

I feel maybe some of this is pilot error and hope that the meeting monday
with endo and trainer can clear some of this up.

I am so glad I found this site, because without you all, I definetly would
say H___ with it.