[IP] Type 2 interesting in pumping.....

Hi all,

	I have a Type 2 friend (25 years of diabetes, insulin dependent) who is
*very interested* in information regarding pumping, in an effort to stop the
complications, which she is now beginning to experience, in their tracks.  I
know we've had a few other Type 2's either using or considering pumps....
just can't remember who they are (I did remember Natalie... with her pumper
duck! *lol*).  If anyone out there has relevant information that might be
helpful to this person, would you kindly let me know??  I will pass whatever
info I can along to her.  She is seeing her physician this week and wishes
"ammunition".  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Delaine M. Wright, MS, CDE