[IP] Disgusted

Hi this is Jim,  I have been back on pump for 9 days , when it is working I
love it. However I have read on here where some of you change sites every 6
days , in 9 days I have changed 10 times.  Tried soft serta bent
canuala{little plastic do whichie} 5 times, pump pulled out of site2 times
in bed at nite that was small needle rapids. Tried the qr bent needle long
infusion set and must have pulled or something woke up with300bs this
morning. See endo and trainer monday if can't get this better I'm back on

I am now using the long infusion 110 and 10 rapid today , and also I have a
loop taped so as have saftey in case I drop or pull.

Any help or advise would be appreciated , sorry to vent but I would love to
be a pumper, but maybe not meant  for me.