Re: [IP] Alcohol question-or second drop

At 06:50 PM 2/19/1999 EST, you wrote:
><<  During
> the Diabetes portion of my nursing Classes i have found that i must BITE my
> tounge of what they say to do. >>
>Keep biting...but speak up, if you must...a lot of nursing school instructors
>have outdated info......
>Barbara B.

True so true but they still test on the info they have in the books (which
alot are new.)

The reason they say the 2nd drop is contaminates (like from the alcohol),
and not milking is because of the Serous Sangonous Fluid (spell is
terrible) which is said to be a little more sweet than blood and when you
finger is milked some of it goes with the blood...

By the time my nursing is over my tounge will be in several different peices

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438