Re: [IP] Alcohol question-or second drop

At 06:09 PM 2/19/1999 EST, you wrote:
><< Many health care workers jobs are to make compliance is so difficult
> that nobody will follow all the rules. This permits them to say that
> if people would just do what they say then there would be no suffering.
> Use the second drop of blood while sky diving and it will cure your
> Oh, did you hear the one about you must draw the blood from your toe.
> Adjusting to the pump, >>
>This is absolutely ridiculous! No nurse in our hospital uses the second drop.
>I have no idea where this idea came from.
>Barbara B.

If you all would like i can explain why they say to use the second drop as
well as to say you should not "Milk" your finger for the blood...  During
the Diabetes portion of my nursing Classes i have found that i must BITE my
tounge of what they say to do.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438