Re: [IP] Alcohol question-or second drop

<< Many health care workers jobs are to make compliance is so difficult
 that nobody will follow all the rules. This permits them to say that
 if people would just do what they say then there would be no suffering.
 Use the second drop of blood while sky diving and it will cure your diabetes.
 Oh, did you hear the one about you must draw the blood from your toe.
 Adjusting to the pump, >>
This is absolutely ridiculous! No nurse in our hospital uses the second drop.
I have no idea where this idea came from.
Barbara B.