[IP] Pump shipped today after a but of scrapping

I had to fight with UnitedHealthCare(because my last hbA1c was 5.9), but
after a week of pressing the insurance company, and pressing my soon-to-be
ex Endo's office, I got the OK and 100% coverage for pump and supplies.
(BTW, UnitedHealthCare pays $4045 for the pump).

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions

Be sure to check out http://www.sincerelybill.com/ to see why Netscape named
Sincerely, Bill their #1 What's Cool site for 10/1/98!!

CNN says "Sincerely, Bill is fun whether you love Clinton or hate him!" -
11/5/98 http://www.cnn.com/ONLINE/