[IP] PA house bill 366 Act 98

Talked to my state rep. recently and he said that PA was passing a bill making
all insurance companies in Pennsylvania have to cover our supplies.  I have
been searching the web for hours trying to get some information.  Does anyone
out there know what exactly they HAVE to cover, ie. pumps?  I already have one
but a friend of mine is trying to get one now.   If you have any information
on what they will be covering me please write me at
 email @ redacted
 Thanks.  Chris.