Re: [IP] Re: Glucometer DEX

My 16 yr old daughter had the same experience as Scooter...felt the Dex
readings were all over the place...and although the meter was small itself,
the carrying case was the biggest, bulkiest case around.  We would up giving
away our meter & the 8 boxes of strips we'd received as part of the "test
drive" to an out-of-state teen we'd heard about whose family finances were
compromising his self-care. Hopefully, he found it better than not checking at