Re: RE: [IP] Re: Glucometer DEX

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:35:47 -0500, Kilokowski, Douglas E wrote:

<<I like it because the strips are stored inside the meter. And it takes
very little blood! It doesn't have the features of other meters but
the ease of use makes a winner for me!>>

> Doug

<<In the March Diabetes Forecast there is a add for the Glucometer Dex - no
strip testing.>>

So, I'm a bit confused.  Do you or do you not have to buy test strips for
this meter?  And what is the retail price of the meter?  Thanks!

Jennifer