Re: [IP] Beginning Pumping

The whole process of getting the pump went very quickly for me.  I started
seeing my endo in November.  He wanted to put me on the pump and gave me
information on both the Disetronic and Minimed. Once I decided to try it and
chose the Minimed, I got the pump itself in about a week.  My insurance
company gave approval for a one month trial at the end of which, I was to
submit my bg readings for final approval of the pump.