Re: [IP] Ketone Strips

I would advise against using the "bag method".  Even with the dessicant
packed in the bag, you may still get some deterioration of the reagant
on the strips.  It is best to keep the products in their original

If you can't find the Bayer Foil-Wrapped Ketostix, ask your pharmacist
to order them for you...they ARE still being manufactured, and are
available to the pharmacy from virtually EVERY major drug wholesaler.