Re: [IP] RE: Alcohol question

:-)   I think the study about red wine only looked at the effect of 1 glass
a day.   There's a fine line between what's good for the heart and bad for
the liver *S*
Yes of course you can cover the CHO in anything you want, but by the end of
the case, you might have some trouble with the math :-)

>hey wayne......is it possible to cover cho in a case of bud light?  I even
>offer to buy the docs a round.. if a glass of red wine is good...how bout
>say....a quart.

** Wayne **