Re: [IP] Temporary basal rates

Jonelle: I do cross country skiing.. not often this year(no snow)..but when I do, I
put 507C in temp basal 1 hour before going skiing..I cut my basal in half for the 3-
4 hours
I'm out..but just in case..take snacks..because of this type of skiing, you're not
sure what your up against.. hills, etc..