Re: Treating high BGs, was: Re: [IP] Exercise

Thank You Bob Burnett....3 hours have passed now since the bolus for the
348 at 3:30 and from a 30 point drop to a 51 point drop...in past hour I
have gone from 265 to 165...a 100 point drop and according to Insulin
Pumper book... still have 4 units of UNUSED insulin to deal with.
I think I will most likely continue to drop at this rate.

Becky LaSpina
still haven't eaten BUT dinner carbs are 5 u IF I do eat.