Re: [IP] Exercise

<<   After
 showering my bg had dropped to 70.  I drank a regular coke and afterwards
 had a little rebound hyperglycemia (around 250).  I bolused 1.5 units to
 counteract the high and I woke up around 4:30 AM with another low of 59.

An excellent reason for NOT hitting the rebound with more insulin. The glucose
replacement to the muscle tissue takes several hours. Any time you hit the
high after treating a low,you set yourself up for another low BG, usually
lower than the first. Ride it out.
Barbara B.