Re: [IP] Exercise

I'm not sure if this will help you, but when I exercise I generally do 20-30 minutes of dance or step aerobics (videos) before breakfast. During exercise, my bs rises about 30-50 points (luckily I don't have to worry about lows during exercise because of this), however I do drink 4 oz oj if below 70. I bolus based on my after exercise reading and do a temp basal .2 lower than normal for 3 hours.
I did x-country ski one afternoon for 45 minutes and found that my bs did lower over 50 points. Unfortunately there hasn't been enough snow to experiment further, but my educator had told me to stay with my normal routine of doing a temp basal for 3 hrs after.
dx'd 1977
pumping since 12/98