[IP] Temporary basal rates

I am going skiing this weekend, the first time since I've had the pump.  My doc
recommended setting a temporary basal rate at half of my normal rate during
skiing and for 1-2 hours after.  I am an advanced beginner skier, so I'm not
jumping over anything or racing down the hill, but I do extend a lot of energy
trying not to fall!  I will probably be skiing on and off for 4 hours (if it's
really bad weather, then I'll resume my normal pump basal rates and hit the

I usually put my pump in "suspend" mode for one hour during aerobic exercise and
then turn back on after the hour...I haven't gotten the extreme lows that I used
to following exercise when I took shots.  Has anyone put their pump in "suspend"
for a day of skiing?