Re: [IP] RE: Alcohol question

As a diabetic, if you cover the CHO in the beer, there's nothing wrong with
drinking them.  In fact there is some evidence at a bit a alcohol each day
might even be good for you.  A glass of red wine a day has been shown to be
good for the cardiovascular system.  Your docs don't want you to drink,
because that just leaves more around for them :-)

<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
My doctors are always bitching at me for using alcohol.  I shouldn't use any
according to them.  Well I say "it's MY body, and if i want a few beers..so

** Wayne **