Re: [IP] Weight at Birth

Big birth weight can be a sign that the mother herself was diabetic.  Our
daughter weighted 10.4 and that was three weeks early!  I don't think that
has much of anything to do with the baby will become diabetic later on.
There is a new huge Diabetes Prevention Trial (DPT) for kids with a history
of diabetes in their family that you all might want to check out.
(The Hubby)