Re: [IP] Beginning Pumping

I may have broke the record. I got my pump in two days. I have BC/BS HMO. Unfortunately there was a mix up. Minimed was told I would be 100% covered so they shipped out the pump and 1 yrs worth of supplies in September. This is February and they're (BC/BS) still trying to decide how to handle my case. Apparently there's a backlog at the medical review board. Luckily my employer has taken this to the top and an answer should be coming shortly. The delay getting on the pump was due to a bad viral infection I had. Otherwise I would have been on the pump within a month of receiving it.
dx'd 1977
pumping since 12/98