Are you using any Decongestive?  Those can raise blood sugars, at least they do
for me and doctors have told them they can.  You probably want to increase basel
rates.  I am not sure by how much.  I think the Pumping Insulin book talks about
sick days and there may be some places on Insulin Pumpers Homepage to read up on
this.

I am not a CDE or DR, so please take my advice as an experienced diabetic and
that's all.  Hopefully one of the pro's will respond soon.

Good Luck and I hope you feel better.
Fran