[IP] big babies

Just to throw in my two cents worth, I was born 7 pounds, and I believe my
brother, who is also diabetic was about 7 pounds at birth. We both got
diabetes as kids. In my pregnancies the first one was still born, because I
had no control over my D, my second was unsuccessful as well, and my third
and fourth pregnancies were very successful!!! 2 baby girls. The first one
weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and my youngest daughter was 6 pounds and 7
ounces. Both were early.