Re: [IP] Beginning Pumping

<< I got my pump in about three weeks - with all this bad stuff being said
 the insurance companies I wonder how long it took some of you.  >>

After hassling my endo for 3 visits over a 6-month period, it took 5 days from
the time he dated the letter of recommendation for insurance to approve the
pump, and three more days for it to be delivered. I then had to cool my heels
for 6 weeks before I could be trained and 3 more weeks before I could start