Re: [IP] Beginning Pumping

My BC/BS took 7 months. Once we got really upset and asked to speak with
ups in compnay we got it approved in that phone call and had it in a week.
tried everything they could to refuse my new pump..I was on Disetronic which
**I** bought and doctor wanted me to have dual wave bolus and sqaure wave
and I was told by insurance company to get my D pump fixed! I LIKED my D pump
but they don't have the upgrades .,..if they did I would have gotten a D
it was a fiasco to put it mildly..but now I have the MinMed 507c and it is
ok..I still liked the D pump..but...