Re: [IP] Pump/exercise book

Ellen, John, don't hold your breath.  If I had a dollar for every book and
paper my students and fellows said they were going to write, I'd be a rich
man.  Sort of like that old noninvasive BG meter that has been just around
the corner for the past 20 years.  :-)

<<<John,  I still get IDAA and they haven't mentioned this book again.  I
am sure
when it comes out they will write about it.  In fact, I am going to email them
and see what they say.  I want that book too.  ellen>>>