Re: [IP] Weight at Birth

At 05:35 AM 2/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Just an FYI, Spencer weighed 10lbs 2oz at birth (diagnosed at age 6) and
>his sister weighed 9lbs 13oz (no D yet).  Anybody else with big babies
>that were later diagnosed with D?
>Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)

Not quite, but 3 years after delivering a 9 1/2 pound bouncing baby boy, I
was diagnosed. (this was before the days of automatic glucose tolerance
testing for pregnant women... but my urine never showed any sugar.)  My son
is 12 now and so far shows no signs of diabetes.  I'm keeping my fingers

Mary Jean