Re: [IP] Predisposed to diabetes-lab tests?

The test that is most nationally known is the Diabetes Prevention Trial (DPT).
We had both of our other "undiagnosed" children tested at our Pediatric
Endorcinologist's office.  Thankfully, at the current time both children test
negative for the specific antibody they are checking for.  Children younger
than 10 years old need to be rechecked yearly and children 10 and over need to
be checked  every 2 years.

The test is done through a blood sample.  Ted is correct in that there are
many testing centers across the nation.